domingo, 16 de maio de 2010

"I Want You Back" Cleopatra/The Jackson 5

"I Want You Back" by the Jackson 5 has always been one of my favorite old-school jams so I decided to make a video using British R&B girl group Cleopatra's 1998 cover version which reached #4 in the UK that same year. I used video clips from J-5's 1969 performance of the song as well as clips from the J-5 cartoon series.

"I Want You Back" is a 1969 number-one single recorded by The Jackson 5 for the Motown label. The song ranks number 120 on Rolling Stone Magazine's list of the 500 Greatest Songs of All Time.

In 2006, Pitchfork Media named it the second best song of the 1960s, adding that the chorus contains "possibly the best chord progression in pop music history.

I hope you enjoy the video!

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário